Sunday, September 1, 2013

Getting Started With Maya

So for my 3D class we've been playing around with Maya and getting used to the controls before we get into our big project. At first I really had no idea what to do even with the aid of the tutorials. Usually I just play around with everything in a program to get used to it but I had a bit of a jam with getting started on actually making practice objects. 

I think this best represents how I was in the beginning:


After a couple hours of orienting myself with the keys and looking for various shortcuts to make the process go along faster I started to get a little handle on the Maya controls and I started to really enjoy playing around with the program!



Oh look, buildings everywhere!


I think I was aiming for a clock like structure here for the roof.




No comments:

Post a Comment